Friday, January 18, 2008

I saw this on Melanie's Blog and thought it looked like fun...


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE ? Yes. My middle name Rose was after a family friend. I don't think at the time Katherine was after anyone in particular.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I don't remember. I don't think I have in January yet but I know I did in December.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes, when I do it well.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes. Cecilia is 11 days away from being 2 years old and Felicity is 2 months old tomorrow.

6. WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? If not I'm in trouble.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? No. Not fond of it.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No. I'd love to skydive if I knew I would be okay, but no interest in bungee jumping.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Honey Nut Cheerios

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Depends

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Sometimes

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Chocolate.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their disposition.

15. RED OR PINK? Red. Don't like pink except on little ones.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? My weight

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? James when he is at work. I haven't seen Msgr. Conley in 5 years so it would be nice to see him again.

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black skirt - no pants. Black penny loafers.

19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Two Chewy Werther's Originals last night.

20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? "Preparations for Battle" by James Horner from the movie Glory

21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Purple

22. FAVORITE SMELLS? Pine trees, cooking tomato sauce, cold crisp air like yesterday, a newborn's skin, vanilla, baking chocolate chip cookies, Cinnamon, Smoked BBQ

23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? The Pediatrician's secretary setting up Felicity's 4 month appt.

24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Basketball, Football and Baseball

25. HAIR COLOR? brown and gray

26. EYE COLOR? blue

27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no

28. FAVORITE FOOD? Italian or TexMex

29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings

30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? 3:10 to Yuma, the remake. Great acting. Terrible ending.

31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Lavender

32. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter Winter Winter. I hate when it is hot.

33. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs

34. FAVORITE DESSERT? Chocolate Soufflé

35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Slowly reading Home Comforts, will finish St. Francis de Sales' Thy Will Be Done today. Going to start Harris' Red Dragon tonight.

36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A Golden Retriever just like my sweetie Biscuit.

38. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Fire crackling, thunderstorms, Mom when Cecilia says it (she usually still calls me Daddy), Wind blowing through the trees, An orchestra in an old church, my daughter's laugh, a cat's purr

39. BEATLES OR ROLLING STONES? I guess Beatles, but I only like about 3 of their songs. Doesn't say much for the Stones, huh?

40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Athens, Greece

41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I'm good at organization and can be obsessive about it.

42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? southern New York

No comments: