Wednesday, March 29, 2006

My New Site

Well, this is all quite new for me. I've never blogged before. On our other website I have helped type the posts, but James always adds them. However, after reading some other blog sites, I thought it might be fun to have my own.

As an opener, here is a bit of fun about me based off an email I got:

Four JOBS I've had:
1. Camp Counselor
2. University of Dallas Business Office
3. Veterinary Office
4. Disney Store

Four PLACES I've LIVED:
1. Pelham, New York
2. Boca Raton, Florida
3. Durham, North Carolina
4. Irving, Texas

Four SHOWS I watch:
1. American Idol
2. America's Next Top Model
3. The World Over
4. Jeopardy

Four PLACES I've VACATIONED:
1. Rome
2. Colorado Rockies
3. Gatlinburg
4. Disney World

Four WEBSITES I visit daily:
1. drudgereport.com
2. msn email
3. Babycenter.com
4. lalecheleague.org

Four MOVIES I watch over and over again:
1. Pride and Prejudice (the BBC Miniseries)
2. The Odd Couple
3. Disney's Beauty and the Beast
4. While You Were Sleeping

Four of my favorite FOODS:
1. Baskin Robbins Chocolate Ice Cream
2. New York Pizza
3. Spaghetti w/ tomato sauce
4. Grilled Cheese

Four PLACES I'd like to be right now:
1. Rome
2. Colorado
3. Gatlinburg
4. Alaskan Cruise

No comments: